Free Shipping On Orders Over $99.00
- Free Shipping applies to Standard UPS Ground Shipping (7-10 Days) only. Express Shipping is charged accordingly.
- The website will only process one promotion code per order.
- Offer not valid on orders shipping to International orders, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. Delivery restrictions apply*
- We reserve the right to require a signature on orders. We do not mount skis prior to shipment. No exceptions.
* We do our best to get orders out the same business day that they are received, however orders will ship at the latest the next business day of receipt (Mon-Fri). We do not ship on Saturday and Sunday.
*Once your order is processed and shipped you will receive tracking information via email to track the status of your order.
*Please check your spam/bulk mail folder for the email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the tracking number.
*Please note that all alpine ski and binding systems purchased from Alpine Shop will be shipped unmounted.
*We offer expedited shipping options. Please add items to the cart and enter your shipping zip code for rate and delivery information.
*Alpine Shop does not ship orders C.O.D. We are happy to accept a payment method over the phone, fax, or secure website.
*We do not ship to P.O. Boxes, APO, FPO, DPO, we require a physical address. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We ship to selected International locations including Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South America.
International shipping is via Fed Ex International Economy. International shipping time is approximately 3 -10 business days.
Free shipping is not offered on International orders. Shipping costs do not include taxes, brokerage fees and duties.
Taxes, brokerage fees and duties are the responsibility of the recipient.
International Shipping Rates:
Canada: $45.00 USD
Australia: $125.00 USD
New Zealand: $100.00 USD
South America: $175.00
Australian, New Zealand & South American customers:
One package which may contain 1 pair of skis, 1 set of bindings, 1 pair of poles.
Any additional items will incur additional shipping charges.
2017 Summer Holiday Shipping Schedule:
Fed Ex will not be picking up or delivering orders on the following days:
Monday May 29th Memorial Day
Tuesday July 4th
Monday September 4th Labor Day
All orders will ship and arrive the following business day