No Hassle Returns
Alpine Shop Return Policy:
If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, we want to help! Items can be exchanged, credited, or refunded within 30 days of purchase.
- Conditions: All items must be returned in new, unused condition with original packaging, and all associated tags. Worn items and mounted skis will not be returned.
Online Swimwear Sales: Sorry, we are unable to take returns on any on-line sales of swimwear. *All on-line swimwear sales are final* Please see individual manufacturer's sizing charts for proper fit.
- Please use the billing name for the order as the RA# so that we know who to issue the refund to.
Please send returns to:
Attn: Internet Returns
RA: (Your Name)
1184 Williston Rd.
South Burlington VT 05403
- Please include a copy of your receipt to expedite your returns.
- Return shipping fees are the sole responsibility of the customer, and the original shipping fees (if any) are non-refundable.
- Mounted skis are non-refundable unless defective or there is a warranty issue.
- Ski boots and footwear can only be exchanged or put into store credit, and only if they are unused and unmodified.
- All Swimwear sales are final.
- For defective items & warranty issues please refer to our warranty procedure below.
Contacting the Returns Department
At the Alpine Shop our motto is Ski Today Work Tomorrow, when we ski and ride we do so with passion and sometimes our gears takes the brunt of our adventures. Most manufactures provide a warranty against defective production. Please check the manufacturer’s website for information regarding their specific warranty policy. The Alpine Shop is happy to help facilitate any warranty process but the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Alpine Shop Warranty Process:
Determine if the damage should be covered by warranty. Warranties will NOT cover:
Normal wear and use, chipped top sheets from crossing skis and sun fading colors.
Damage resulting from contact with objects, rocks, stumps, rails, boxes etc.
Damage to product from improper use such as flying off roof racks or jamming tips and tails in the snow.
Next send us a warranty request email:
Send the email to email@example.com
Date of Purchase
Description of problem
Once we receive the email we will contact the manufacturer and respond to you with details on next steps.
Please note return shipping charges incurred on warranty items are the sole responsiblity of the buyer.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.