Blizzard Black Pearl 82 Women's Skis 2022
The Blizzard Black Pearl 82 is an awesome option for intermediate to advanced level ladies looking to blast off on the groomers. The Womens Specific Design delivers a more forward mounting position to cater to womens center of gravity for an almost custom feel. Carbon Flipcore and TrueBlend are paired together for a light weight feel that doesn't sacrifice on liveliness when transitioning from carve to carve. A sandwich sidewall adds burliness to the Black Pearl and increases stability while getting the ski on edge no matter how fast you're pushing it. Get a ski that can handle any frontside challenge with the Black Pearl 82 from Blizzard.
- TrueBlend- A blended poplar and beech core that dampens vibrations
- W.S.D (Woman Specific Design) Shape Concept- Forward mounting position and a traditionally wider frontside cut for better steering.
- W.S.D Carbon Flipcore Technology- Production process of matching the Flipcore with the rocker profile, so the laminates and core act as one avoiding re shaping in a mold.
- Fiberglass Sidewall- Adds strength and stiffness without adding weight.
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall- Adds torsional rigidity and strength.
- Recommended Bindings: Salomon Warden 13, Salomon STH WTR 13, Tyrolia Attack 13, Marker Griffon 13 ID
- Recommended Brake Size:
- Rocker Type: All-Terrain (rocker/camber/rocker)
- Terrain Type: All-Mountain
- Turning Radius: 13.5m @ 159 cm
- Core: Poplar/Beach, Carbon Flipcore
- Tip-to-tail Dimensions: 121-82-105 mm
- Weight: 1420 grams @ 159 cm
Great Closeout Deals!
- 9264-Blizzard Black Pearl 82 Women's Skis 2022
- Fall 2021
- Terrain Type:
- Rocker Profile:
- Turning Radius (m):
- Waist Width (mm):
- Closeout Sale: