Blizzard Zero G 95 2022
If you are like us and you have the audacity to demand lightweight uphill performance and confidence-inspiring downhill control, then the Blizzard Zero G 95 Ski is for you. This ski comes at a weight that will leave your legs feeling fresh at the top of the skintrack, but will still charge like a proper pair of Blizzards. With what Blizzard is calling Carbon Drive Technology, the Zero G uses both a 3D unidirectional carbon fiber frame and lightweight paulownia wood core to save on weight, and to guarantee fluid flex and torsional rigidity when you lay them on edge.
The versatile, midfat 95mm waist will carve down corn, hold an edge on bulletproof ice, and still float when there's some freshies to be had. Rocker in the tip and tail help with float, while a generous dose of camber underfoot inspires confidence in variable conditions. Like all Blizzard skis, the Zero G's maintain a durable and stable sandwich sidewall construction, which boasts some of the best binding retention ratings in the industry.
- Touring ski to tackle anything from corn to freshies
- 95mm waist handles terrain found off any skin track
- Lightweight construction keeps legs fresh after hiking
- Camber underfoot inspires confidence on packed snow
- Wood core is both lightweight and responsive through turns
- Carbon drive tech offers optimal flexibility in varied conditions
- 9483-Blizzard Zero G 95 2022
- Fall 2021
- Terrain Type:
- Rocker Type:
- Turn Radius (m):
- Waist Width:
- Closeout Sale: