FlyLow Men's Kane Jacket
Made with our customized The Perm fabric, by Intuitive, the Kane Jacket prioritizes air permeability for high-motion activities like backcountry skiing, so heat can escape your body before you sweat, regulating your temperature. This supremely lightweight jacket is stretchy and supple, which is critical when you’re trying to kickturn in tight trees or stuff the jacket into your already-jammed backcountry pack. It takes the durability and packability of a 3-layer ski jacket but without any unnecessary extras (powder skirt … why bother?). It’s got underarm vents, a helmet-compatible hood, no shoulder seams to reduce friction while wearing a pack, and ample pockets.
- Flylow's lightest shell for backcountry touring and trekking
- Intuitive Perm membrane is waterproof and air permeable
- 3-layer construction keeps the jacket thin, light, and packable
- Ventilation zippers under each arm amplify airflow
- Adjustable cuffs and helmet-compatible hood ensure secure coverage
- Articulated sleeves without seams for comfort with a backpack