K2 Wayback 96 Skis 2019
That's right, K2 put metal in a touring skis. It's long been thought that building a lightweight ski meant sacrificing downhill performance. The Wayback 96 is here to shatter that stereotype. Built using our T3 construction the Wayback 96 was designed around the idea of incorporating a metal laminate layer into a light weight construction, creating our most versatile touring ski to date. All the edge grip, stability and downhill performance you come to expect from a ski with metal, at an astounding 1325g (177cm). The comfort and ease for multi-day hut tours and the confidence and precision for steep skiing objectives, you can have you cake and eat it too with the Wayback 96.
- Rocker Type: All-Terrain (rocker/camber/rocker)
- Terrain Type: All-Mountain, Alpine Touring
- Turning Radius: 21m @ 177cm
- Core: Metal. Carbon, and Wood
- Tip-to-tail Dimensions: 128-96-118