Nordica Strider 120 2022
The Nordica Strider 120 is an awesome boot for advanced to expert level skiers with a medium forefoot and standard calf volume. Exploring the back country is made easier thanks to the lightweight construction and 46 degrees range of motion that the Feather Lock Hike mode offers. When you've reached the peak, lock the hiking mechanism and enjoy the performance that the Tri Force Shell Construction provides. Make your boots feel like they were custom made for you with full liner and shell customization for the perfect fit to your foot. Feet stay toasty warm thanks to Primaloft Insulation and the Custom Cork Fit Liner makes riding smoother with the choice of if full customization after brining your liner to a qualified ski shop. Exploration doesn't stop with the Nordica Strider 120.
- Best Fits a Medium Forefoot and Standard Calf Volume
- Infrared Technology - Provides full shell and cuff customization for a custom fit.
- Custom Cork Fit Liner - Enhances comfort and provides shock absorption and control.
- Primaloft Insulation - Keeps feet warm and cozy.
- Tri Force Shell Construction - uses three different plastics in the construction process for the perfect balance of performance and weight savings.
- Weather Shield - Waterproof textile that prevents.
- Feather Lock Hike/Ski Mechanism - Offers 46 degrees range of motion for uphill hikes.
- 8705-Nordica Strider 120 2022
- Fall 2021