Salomon QST 106 Skis 2023
The Salomon QST 106 Skis are a masterclass in ski design. Smooth taper into the tips, just the right amount of heft around the middle, and purposeful blunted tails. They're elegant and directional, meant to balance the demands for fun and practicality in a snow sliding device. They're lightweight and highly technical, but use a blend of natural materials like cork and flax fiber to counterbalance the carbon and ABS that could lead to a twitchy feel when left alone. They're a perfect synergy of art and science, nature and artifice, and the smooth S turns they leave across snow-swept landscapes are a testament to the success of the synergy.
- Rocker Type: (rocker/camber/rocker)
- Terrain Type: All Mountain, Freeride, Powder
- Turning Radius: 18m @ 173 cm
- Core: Carbon, flax, wood
- Tip-to-tail Dimensions: 138-106-125 mm @ 173 cm
- Weight: 1900 grams @ 173 cm