Blizzard Sheeva 10 Women's Skis 2023
The most versatile option in the remarkable Sheeva series, the Blizzard Sheeva 10 Skis split the difference in waist width between the "11" and the "9" and come up with a ski that doesn't have "bad snow conditions" in its vocabulary. Pow? Sure. Groomers? No problem. Chunky Monkey re-frozen mank? Oh yeah! If you're up for it, the Sheeva 10 certainly is. Carbon Fiipcore D.R.T. construction gives this ski the combination of power and forgiveness you (and everyone else) have been looking for. Join the legions of satisfied skiers who've settled on the Sheeva 10 and see what real all-mountain versatility is all about.
- Rocker Type: (rocker/camber/rocker)
- Terrain Type: Big Mountain, All Mountain, Freeride
- Turning Radius: 14.5m @ 164 cm
- Core: Beech, poplar and paulownia wood, carbon, metal
- Tip-to-tail Dimensions: 131.5-102-121.5 mm @ 164 cm
- Weight: 1760 grams @ 164 cm