Vermont Ski & Snowboard Leasing. (Alpine Shop - Burlington, VT.)
WHAT IS ALPINE SHOP SKI / SNOWBOARD LEASING?
When you lease Ski or Snowboard Equipment from Alpine Shop in South Burlington, VT, you are essentially purchasing the use of high-quality ski or snowboard equipment for a single season, instead of renting or returnig within a day or two . . . or paying a premium to buy your gear outright. Ski & Snowboard Leasing gives you all the convenience of owning at a significantly lower cost plus many other benefits such as Alpine Shop discounts, free unlimited tuning and free lift tickets and/or lessons from many Vermont Ski Resorts (Bolton Valley, Sugarbush, Mad River Glen, Smugglers' Notch, Jay Peak Resort)
Alpine Shop offers the largest, most up-to-date lease inventory in New England. Choose from the latest ski equipment from Volkl, K2, Line, Faction, Blizzard, Rossignol, Dynastar, Salomon, Head, Lange, Nordica, Burton & More! We also have great daily rentals of alpine, x-country and AT (with skins) skis available. Also, daily snowshoe and snowboard rentals plus high performance demos. Please contact the Shop directly from more details.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. In the fall, select a high quality ski or snowboard package and pay an upfront lease fee (which is a fraction of the purchase price of the same equipment.) We won't take a security deposit. We simply ask for your credit card number to hold. If you honor the terms of the lease we will destroy your credit card receipt. After all, it's your money -- you keep it!
2. Lease in person: Come down with your family to the Alpine Shop at 1184 Williston Road in South Burlington. Let our highly trained and certified staff prepare your equipment for the best and safest fit for you and your family. We guarantee the fit, so if you find that a different size works better, just come back and exchange your gear for free!
3. Ski and ride some more! There is no limit to the number of times you use the equipment during the season. If you like to ski and ride hard, or your kids are just a little wild on the mountain, check out our very inexpensive optional Damage waiver (from $10 - $25 for the season depending on equipment leased) to take the worry out of leasing.
4. At the end of the season, return your equipment to the Alpine Shop. Or, if you simply loved the stuff too much to give it up, opt in for our Buyout Option to purchase your equipment at extremely affordable prices.
5. Spend the summer dreaming of endless powder and revel in the knowledge that next year's equipment, perfectly sized and perfectly maintained, will be ready and waiting. Reserve a set early and rest up for another great season on the mountain!
Want great gear but don't want to break your bank account? Hate wasting all day in long rental lines only to end up with old equipment that doesn't fit right? Been dying to try the latest gear? Leasing is a great alternative to the hassles of renting.
Perfect For Kids:
Packages starting at just $99, leasing is the ONLY easy and affordable way to keep your small fry on the mountain. If they outgrow the gear during the season, we'll replace it with the proper size at no charge.
We Guarantee Our Equipment Will Fit:
You don't have to worry about loose fitting or too small rental equipment. With the information you give us about you, our professional staff will make sure you get the right size equipment for your body and your ability. And if your kids hit a growth spurt during the winter, don't worry we'll replace their equipment with the proper size for free! All our equipment is inspected and prepped by certified technicians with years of experience. You can be assured you are getting the right equipment set to the right specifications for your size and ability level. We set all our bindings using the industry standard Type I, II, or III skier ability.
If You Like Them Keep Them!
At the end of the season, if you simply can't bring yourself to part with your gear, you can buy it at a healthy discount.