NO HASSLE RETURNS
Alpine Shop Return Policy:
If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, we want to help! Items can be exchanged, credited, or refunded within 30 days of purchase.
- Conditions: All items must be returned in new, unused condition with original packaging, and all associated tags. Worn items and mounted skis will not be returned.
Online Swimwear Sales: Sorry, we are unable to take returns on any on-line sales of swimwear. *All on-line swimwear sales are final* Please see individual manufacturer's sizing charts for proper fit.
- Please use the billing name for the order as the RA# so that we know who to issue the refund to.
Please send returns to:
Attn: Internet Returns
RA: (Your Name)
1184 Williston Rd.
South Burlington VT 05403
- Please include a copy of your receipt to expedite your returns.
- Return shipping fees are the sole responsibility of the customer, and the original shipping fees (if any) are non-refundable.
- Packages refused at delivery may incur a $35.00 restocking fee to cover the return shipping fees back to Alpine Shop.
- Mounted skis are non-refundable unless defective or there is a warranty issue.
- Ski boots and footwear can only be exchanged or put into store credit, and only if they are unused and unmodified.
- All Swimwear sales are final.
- For defective items & warranty issues please refer to our warranty procedure below.
Contacting the Returns Department
At the Alpine Shop our motto is Ski Today Work Tomorrow; when we ski and ride we do so with passion and sometimes our gear takes the brunt of our adventures. Most manufacturers provide a warranty against defective production. Please check the manufacturer’s website for information regarding their specific warranty policy. Alpine Shop is happy to help facilitate any warranty process but the manufacturer will make all warranty decisions.
All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
Please note all clothing must be washed prior to warranty submission.
A few manufacturers will handle warranty claims directly with consumers, which can expedite the warranty process and remove the authorized dealer, Alpine Shop, as the middleman through the process. Below is a list of some of the manufacturers who you the consumer can contact directly for warranty claims. Please click on the name of the manufacturer below and the link will take you to the manufacturer’s warranty information page. If you have product from any other brand we carry or would rather have Alpine Shop assist with your warranty, please follow the steps below and fill out our warranty form.
Arcteryx, Athalon Sport Gear, Black Diamond, Burton, Camelback, Canada Goose, Carve Designs, Coal Hardware, Dakine, Darn Tough, Eider, Electric Eyewear, ENO, Felt Bicycles, FlyLow, GNU, Helly Hanson, HydroFlask, Icelantic Skis, Kuhl, Lib Tech, Mammut, Marmont, Mountain Hardware, North Face, Rossignol/Dynaster/Look, Lange, POC, Union
Alpine Shop Warranty Process:
Determine if the damage should be covered by warranty. Warranties will NOT cover:
Normal wear and use, chipped top sheets from crossing skis and sun fading colors.
Damage resulting from contact with objects, rocks, stumps, rails, boxes etc.
Damage to product from improper use such as flying off roof racks or jamming tips and tails in the snow.
Hardware, parts and accessories that were lost or have gone missing after using your equipment.
All clothing must be washed prior to warranty submission.
Please fill out and submit the warranty request form below: