Dalbello Panterra 100 GW Ski Boots 2023
The 2022 Dalbello Panterra 100 GW Ski Boot with medium flex index and GripWalk soles has been designed for good to advanced skiers who want a boot with a customizable fit and excellent comfort. The Powercage design and milled outer shell result in great power distribution across the entire boot and reduce the weight without compromising on stability. The variable sole angle with a canting system under the foot and the adjustable cuff volume provide additional options for adapting the boot to meet individual preferences. A new tongue provides better shell integration, improved ergonomics, more rebound and a very supportive flex. The cabrio design also impresses with a three-piece structure featuring uniform flex and shock absorption as well as lateral and rear support. In addition, stepping in and out of the boot are easier than ever. Thanks to the GripWalk soles, hike mode with a 51° ski/hike range, and adjustable outer shell, the Panterra 100 GW offers maximum wearing and walking comfort. The use of the 3D grip texture furthermore makes the Panterra extremely robust. To adapt it even more closely to the foot, the new Instant Fit Performer liner with larger toe box for more volume can be heated for a few minutes in the shop.
- Flex: 90
- Last: 100-102mm
- Dalbello's unique Cabrio construction combines a boot shell/boot cuff assembly with an external Kinetic Response Tongue closure which enables a smoother and progressive power transmission same as great shock absorption. Furthermore the long range of flex and a dynamic rebound are characteristic of the Cabrio Construction. Besides the Kinetic Response Tongue, the Dynalink heel retention, the Hike/Ride mechanism and the Inverted Forefoot Buckles are matching perfectly together to make this construction the best versatile and flexible partner in all kind of terrain, especially the backcountry and the park!
- GripWalk contains a new co-polymer sole with rocker profile. The convex shape and ribbed tread of the rubber add a lot of walking comfort and provide a much better grip.
- IF Liner means Instant Fit Liner and stands excactly for this - instant fit at the very first step in! In addition all IF liners are thermo formable in a certain area (40 - 80 %, depending on the model) in only 4 minutes of heating to reach precise and individual fitting with a great memory effect.
- Dynalink heel retention is an independently functioning heel / instep closure assembly which minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and boot shell distortion during the flex effectively.
- Adjustable rear cuff spoiler: Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler Permits skiers to increase rear cuff height add rear support and change forward lean
- Hike and ride mechanism: As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't contain any compromises on the skiing performance.
- Flex Control: Boot forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier’s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.