Brume Women's Galatea Hat
A pattern of perfection.
The Mount Galatea—the subtle elegance of a cozy-warm hat that’s so stylishly simple, it’s a best-seller. Made from a wool-acrylic blend, this comfy topper keeps you toasty on any winter adventure. A cool reversible feature lets you coordinate your look with your favourite cold-weather accessories. On the outside: a rich, intricate, mixed cable-knit pattern. On the reverse: a flawless, solid-coloured rib-knit for a seamless transition from sporty aprčs-ski to urban chic. A removable coyote fur pompom completes the mix-and-match perfection of this versatile cold weather staple.
Real Fur Pompoms
• Natural fur provides exceptional natural protection against the elements.
• We use Wild Coyote Fur sourced from Western North America.
• The coyotes are trapped humanely and sustainably.
• Our Western North America Coyote Fur is assembled in Montreal, Canada.
Designed in Montreal, Canada.
Each name in the Hat Collection reflects a distinct mountain region that makes up the Great White North.
MATERIALS: 55% Polyester - 20% Polyamide - 20% Acrylic - 5% Wool Coyote fur pompom ( 13 cm) - Made in Canada.
Removable pompom with shoelace attachment.
Double layered for added warmth.
Reversible 2 different patterns, 2 different hats.
- 8826-Brume Women's Galatea Hat
- Fall 2021