Mammut Cargon 90L Duffel
The Mammut Cargon 90L duffel is the entry-level product in an impressive series that seeks to redefine expeditions worldwide. With rugged materials, a premium finish, and large capacity as its trump cards, the Cargon 90L is here to take you further and better.
Made from a durable ballistic polyester blend, the Cargon 90L was built to last. To reduce wear on its floor, this bag has a highly durable EPO® nylon lining. In its huge interior compartment, three organizer pockets allow you to separate your belongings accordingly for each trip. External compression straps add load stability to this duffel whichever way you choose to use it. The Cargon 90L’s main flap also includes two zippered pockets for added utility.
This duffel introduces a removable harness with anatomical shoulder straps that distribute the load evenly across your shoulders, delivering a comfortable, ergonomic experience. The space miracle for expeditions and whenever large volumes have to be transported: with high capacity and robust material and finishing.
The dream model of the Mammut Pro Team.
- Volume 90 110 140
- Weight in g 1250 (vol.90) 1400 (vol.110) 1580 (vol.140)
- Dimensions in cm (h-w-d) 65x52x34 (vol.90) 74x40x42 (vol.110) 76x48x42 (vol.140)
- The broad anatomically shaped backpack straps distribute the load over a wide area. They are removable, completely stowable and can be attached diagonally as shoulder straps.
- Spacious main compartment
- 2 zip side pockets
- 2 internal pockets on the underside of the flap
- Wide handles on both sides
- Daisy chain gear carrier
- 2 stowable upper compression straps
- Highly abrasion-resistant floor, made from environmentally-friendly EPO® nylon
- Upper fabric 2520D Poly Ballistic
- Base fabric 420D Nylon EPO®
- Optimally suitable for: Travel, Basecamp, Expeditions
- 10981-Mammut Cargon 90L Duffel
- Spring 2022