Nordica Promachine W 95 2022
Thought an easy-flexing, high-performance boot with a perfect fit didn't exist? Think again. The Nordica women's Promachine 95 is lightweight and low-volume, making it energetic and reactive and allowing it to perform well on groomed trails, in bumps, and through crud. It's also extremely comfortable. Primaloft liner material and an articulated rear cuff, which allows for more calf space, provide a warm, plush feel, and a 98mm last shell and 3D liner, which can be customized using infrared heating, allow for an even more precise fit. Though soft flexing, the 95 utilizes stiffer plastic along the spine of the shell to create lateral stability and fast energy transfer, making it extremely quick and precise. The Promachine 95 is perfect for lighter women who ski with more finesse and want a boot that's both forgiving and responsive.
- Flex Level(50 = soft, 140 = responsive)
- 3D CUSTOM CORK LINER Engineered with the combination of a natural cork compound and an anatomical pre-shaped 3D laminate, Nordica Custom Cork Liners create the perfect balance between comfort and performance while being completely customizable.
- Isotherm 3D Fit
- Tri Force Construction: Lightweight athletic equipment is fundamentally important, so we've devolved a whole new lightweight shell, specific to the challenges associated with a products this light. The Tri-Force Frame design is a remarkable concept, using an anatomical shell design that channels energy through the body of the boot to the edges of yNordica skis. It allows nimble and precise movements while critically maintaining the highest level of comfort.
- 4 Micro Adjustable Aluminum Buckles
- Power Strap
- 35mm Velcro
- Special Features
- Extra-Grip Soles: High traction dual density PU
- 8708-Nordica Promachine W 95 2022
- Fall 2021