Roxa R3 110 Ti IR 2022
The lightest high performance alpine ski boot in its class. The 110 TI is geared for big mountain chargers who may use “Tech” and/or Alpine bindings and often hike or skin to find their lines.
- ARCHITECTURE: Cabrio – 3 Piece - (Shell /Cuff /Tongue) Comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flex. Cabrio boots are extremely versatile and excel in variable terrain.
- CUFF: Ski Hike - The ski-hike cuff lock allows for easy striding when open and uncompromising performance when locked.
- MATERIAL: Grilamid/PU+
- BUCKLES: Power Strap Buckle Easy Stride / 2 Alu micro - Powerstrap allows for excellent boot top closure as well as accommodating any leg shape. Easy stride buckle function extends stride range when opened in the walk phase.
- LINER: I.R. Tongue
- SOLE: Gripwalk - High-profiled slip-resistant sole. Increases walking comfort and improves natural roll thanks to curved rubber sole.
- BINDING SYSTEM: Dynafit Insert / Alpine / GripWalk
- LAST: 99 – 101 mm Biofit CM
- RANGE: 45° ROM
- SIZES: 24.5 – 30.5