Tecnica Cochise 95 W DYN Women's Ski Boots 2023
Offering access to hike-to-terrain without sacrificing confidence on the descents, the women's Tecnica Cochise 95 W DYN GW ski boots smoothly transition from uphill to downhill and back again.
- Asymmetric Power Transmission construction delivers more lateral power and increased edge grip, thanks to the interior shell being thicker than the exterior
- 35 mm power strap and 4 buckles provide precise power transmission and control
- A softer material at the instep makes stepping in and out of the boot easier, regardless of temperature
- T.Ride walk mechanism is fully integrated into the boot design for a solid, low-profile cuff and shell connection that boosts strength and performance while being easy to use
- An intuitive design ensures you always know whether T.Ride is in ski or hike mode, while an integrated lock system screw keeps the mechanism closed during the roughest rides
- Optional lock-mode delivers complete confidence for remaining in ski mode on the downhill, while removing any potential play in the boot
- Free Move hinge point design allows for frictionless hiking, so you can hike farther using less energy
- 50° range of motion allows for a comfortable hike up to the summit—an easier walk in the parking lot is just gravy
- Updated C.A.S. liners are lighter yet more supportive and durable than ever, offering optimal comfort and heel hold; new accordion structure on the back allows for easy hiking
- Women-specific liner and cuff for ultimate fit
- 99 mm anatomic lasts match the shape of your feet for an ideal out-of-the-box fit; for a truly custom fit, your bootfitter can punch, grind and mold the C.A.S liner and shell
Great Closeout Deals!
Ski boots can be purchased in-store only.