Tecnica Zero G Scout Alpine Tourning Ski Boots 2022
Gone are the days when backcountry skiers had to decide between light and noodly or heavy and powerful; lightweight construction and impressive downhill performance go hand in hand for the Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout Alpine Touring Ski Boots. Skin track speed demons will appreciate their 55˚ range of motion and easy transitions, while the 120 flex is supportive, progressive, and ideal for finessing consequential lines without feeling overpowered. You can have it all with the Tecnica Zero G Tour Scout Alpine Touring Ski Boots.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - Vibram® - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Polyurethane - Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polypropylene
- Liner: LIGHT - Sanitized® lining and footbed
- Buckles: 4 Light Aluminium, Hiking position
- Powerstrap: 45 mm strap
- Extra Features: Forward Lean Adjustment, Rental Ready
- Forward Lean: 12°-13°
- Ramp Angle: 3°
Great Closeout Deals!
Ski boots can be purchased in-store only